Crypto Signals are getting popular day by day but to keep them relevant, it is quintessential for the signals providers to keep updating their methods and strategies. Here is our list of top 5 telegram channels which have been able to make that shift as the new year rolls forward.
- BeinCryptocommunity: Handled by a group of trading experts, BeinCryptocommunity introduces itself as a social trading community. Its legitimacy is guaranteed simply by the huge number of people who use it all over the world. It also stands out in providing really good resources for expert traders. It has a lot of coaching materials and information, using which it claims to turn newcomers into pros in very little time. Its real time unbiased and accurate updates make it a good signals provider for those looking to start their trading journey. The sweetest part of this all is the cost of these features which is zero for all the benefits mentioned.
- Telegram signals – This group has a VIP service channel, where it gives information on not only bitcoins but also other altcoins like Litecoin, Ethereum etc. It allows for bots and automation making it easier to work with. They follow market updates very closely and provide such information to their subscribers along with market analysis and trading suggestions. They boast of giving the most accurate market assessments and suggestions, freeing their subscribers from the need of doing any research on their part.
- Universal Crypto Signals: Established in 2018 and managed by technical analysts from India, this young group is rising with a promise. They cover exchanges like Bittrex, Binance and Bitmex. They have a separate channel for customer grievances. They offer two types of subscriptions. One is semi-manual/semi-automatic and the other is fully automatic. Difference lies in the level of automation allowed in the plans.
- CryptoSignals – This is also a relatively new group in the market when compared with the market veterans. But despite that, it is one of the most popular and reliable ones. Its popularity comes from the fact that it has been providing its subscribers with great returns on popular exchanges like Bitmex, Bybit and Binance. Its flexibility of providing best crypto signals for almost all trading pairs in the market makes it a safe bet while deciding your provider.
- Pro Crypto Signals: This group is new, with it starting operations just a couple of years before. While others have focused on a catch all strategy, this group has kept their area of coverage rather limited with focus only on Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. Its success has been phenomenal with the short, middle and long term signals that it provides to its users. In a month, there are over a hundred signals on its telegram channels. It is a paid service but its accuracy makes it worthwhile.
- Rocket Wallet Signals: They entered the market in the May of 2020 and already have proved their mettle in the field. Currently, they cover only binance, bitmex and bybit exchanges. Their services are paid which can be availed using monthly, quarterly, biannual, yearly or lifetime subscriptions. There is also support for bots, auto trading and live trading. They claim to be giving 105% profit which is quite an impressive figure even for the experienced players.
These crypto signals providers have been doing everything right for a while. And some have become quite popular in a very short time due to their consistently good performances. If you ever want to subscribe to a crypto signals provider, it is always a good choice to go for someone tried and tested.